Making a Positive Impact
Tracy Posner is a communications specialist with over 30 years’ experience gained from working with some of the UK’s leading advertising, PR and communications agencies including J Walter Thompson. She was Public Relations Director for the Saatchi & Saatchi-owned PR consultancy Harrison Cowley for whom she ran successful campaigns for a number of years. Tracy learned a lot from how they function and it shaped the way she wanted to work…
So she set up Positive Communications – a specialist communications consultancy which focuses on dental, health, beauty and wellbeing to further her conviction that it is important to provide highly focused attention for a client’s business and offer each a personal, tailored service.
Tracy believes that there are no ‘one size fits all solutions’ in communications and her belief has been borne out with the success and diversity of campaigns she has developed. The company has developed additional skills and has enjoyed particular success organising events for companies in the healthcare sector.
- We have chosen to specialise in a few niche sectors so we can offer impeccable knowledge, expertise and networking in these key areas.
- We have actively chosen to keep the agency small to be able to offer a very personal and bespoke service, where clients can reach us at any time to discuss urgent and non-urgent matters.
- We limit the number of clients with which we work so that we can ensure this personal service – in fact we prefer to work in partnership with our clients and are positioned as part of their team.
- What you see is what you get – you will not be fobbed off with junior account handlers
- We respond fast without ever compromising the efficiency of our work
- We are passionate about what we do and go the extra mile every single time, acquiring more knowledge and skills to suit clients’ needs and aspirations
- Integrity is also a must and we have had long term relationships with all our clients who place their trust in us and allow us to represent their brands.
- We provide analysis and information on return on investment for all press coverage we achieve.
- We have researched and verified our own media contacts and don’t rely on bought in databases.
- We have built up and verified contact databases – 12,500 UK dental professionals and 800-strong dermatologists – to allow precise person-to-person communications for our clients.
- We are not ‘fly by nights’, we have 30 years of PR experience
- We remain positive at all times… it is our greatest strength